Friday, April 08, 2005

San Fran - Ashley

WOW! I just love San Francisco! We had such a great experience here today. The venue was great and we were so excited that everyone that was there was so enthusiastic about the event. We had great conversations with everyone, it was really a learning experience for us all. I can't wait to get on the road to L.A. though. The warm weather will do us some good (especially since being in Seattle for two and a half weeks!). I am looking forward to the drive tomorrow also. It was such a beautiful drive down to San Fran, it made me even more excited to drive all over the country! Even though the beast only goes 35mph up hills. I think that this trip will be very long since it took us about 15hrs. to get from Portland to San Fran. But thats ok, I guess, if we don't want to do anything but drive the whole time. i have got to say, that even though we have only done three pitstops so far, I have met so many interesting people and it is great to get to know all these people from all over, it makes me even more excited to meet more people on the road. We have got a long trip ahead of us tomorrow, so I've got to go.
-Peace

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, my gah!! The tour sounds so exciting! I wish I could travel across the country. And your cause is phenomenal/exemplary. Keep up the great attitude.

April 09, 2005 12:50 AM

 
Blogger 122272 said...

Not what I was searching for, but none the less and interesting blog here. Thanks for putting it up. I've enjoyed reading alot of the text here. I got you bookmarked for the future, I'll be back.

My site is a bit different, some think it's odd. I guess it's a matter how you look at it. I have a penis enlargement reviews related site. Most of the articles are on penis enlargement reviews.

October 06, 2005 6:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home