Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Goodbye L.A./Hello Tempe! - Ashley

Altogether the weather was fantastic in L.A. it is even better in Arizona! I don't think any of us are really used to the heat, so we are enjoying it thoroughly. I am excited to see what the turnout in Tempe will be like for the event. So far we have had some great dialogue created at the other pitstops. I anticipate that it will be the same for Tempe. During these dialogues/conversations, I am learning so much about race related issues. Things I weren't even aware of before. I really appreciate others sharing their experiences and their knowledge of the multi-racial movement. I am just excited to hear more from the other people around the country and learning what is going on involving the movement in other parts of the country.

Time is going by so fast and basically all my days are meshing together! It's crazy, because it seems like we have been traveling for a very long time and Tempe is only our fifth pitstop. Five down-eleven to go!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Southern heat is absolutely wonderful! Drink water and wear sunscreen especially in the deep south (AZ, NM, TX, LA).

Have fun!!

April 13, 2005 12:21 PM

 
Blogger blogger1272 said...

You have a awesome blog!

I've got a penis enlargement reviews site. It's about penis enlargement reviews related info.

Come see when you can..

October 06, 2005 6:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home