Saturday, April 02, 2005

Captains Log: April 2, 2005 - Aaron

I dont know if I'm alone on this one, but I'm starting to get a little nervous. Looming ahead of us on Monday (only a day and a half away now) is a 90 minute key note presentation at University of Washington. Right now I'm starting to get a little anxious about going in front of these people and making a complete idiot of myself. I'm at the point where I'm asking myself just what exactly have I gotten myself into. On the other hand, I'll just as stupid if nobody comes to this presentation in the first place.

To totally change the subject, lots of crazy stuff has been going on here. Yesterday, when we were taking pictures with photo-guy from Seattle P.I., Matt accidentally broke the mirror off of the RV. I'm so glad it wasn't me. If you look at the pictures in the blog, u can notice that in some pics there is a mirror and in others, the mirror is mysteriously gone.

Then today, on his way back from an interview, Matt blew up the MAVIN car. So with only days left before we embark on our chaotic adventure, we are all driving around Seattle doing errands in a brightly coloured RV with one person sticking their head out the window everytime we change lanes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home