Thursday, March 31, 2005

Driving the Beast (RV) - Ashley



While we have not decided on an official name for the RV, in my mind it is "the beast". I drove the thing and what can I say, this is going to be a long 8,000 miles. I really like it though. Some great decorating touches have been made and now all we are waiting for is the wrap that goes around the RV. Plus it is pretty roomy, but just wait until all our stuff is in there plus all the genmix materials we need for the pitstops, yes, it will be very cozy.

Right now we are still doing training and working on last minute preparations. WOW, we have done so much in these past two weeks I still have to process it all. Only four more days until we set off on our adventure! We have had some interviews with the media which is cool, but it still makes me nervous everytime I have one (like today!). Time is passing by so fast! I'm really excited and nervous at the same time.

But everything is going really well so far, just another rainy day in Seattle.

2 Comments:

Blogger Clickbank Mall said...

Come Visit Santa at his blog and tell him what you want for Christmas,

November 02, 2005 5:22 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi

I've created a new resource for baby boy britney name spear you can with lots of information and links related to baby boy britney name spear
Now I've finished I thought I look around for other baby boy britney name spear sites and see what everyone else is talking about, you know get ome more baby boy britney name spear ideas etc...
This blog looks pretty good, though I'm not sure my baby boy britney name spear site will get this many visitors - ah well, can only but try ;)
If you have a spare moment please visit my baby boy britney name spear site and let me know what you think, I'll check back here again later.

Bye
Steward

November 18, 2005 9:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home